100K Smoothie

Years ago I was looking for a powerful way to increase my wealth and mindset. I was searching for life hacks that could help me achieve my goals and the lifestyle I desired.

It started once I started to drink my powerful life-changing green smoothie.Once I started to drink this every morning, it completely impacted my life, and amazing things began to happen.
I received my most massive bonus at my company $98,000
I then make a week-long stock trade that made close to $100,000
And then I did a real estate deal that again netted me over $87,000
So you may ask what does drinking a green smoothie have to do with wealth creation, I would submit to you its everything.

WHAT BEGAN TO HAPPEN

I started to have more energy to do the work I loved.
I started to need less sleep from eating healthy and exercising, and the smoothie was my catalyst to giving me power.
I genuinely believe that my morning green smoothie has been one of the most critical decisions of my life.

YOUR HEALTH IS IN DIRECT CORRELATION TO YOUR SUCCESS

My 100K Smoothie

1 Cup Almond Milk
1 Cup Water
1 Cup Coconut Water
6 Ice Cubes
2 Cups Mixed Greens (Spinach, Kale, Chard)
One tsp olive oil
1/3 Avacado
1 Cup Mixed Berries
1/3 Cup Fage yogurt
2 Tbls Hemp Seed
2 Tbls Chia Seed
6 Cacaco beans
1 Tsp Macca powder
1 Tsp Moringa Powder
1 Tsp Cinnamon
1 Scoop Vegan Protein Powder
1 Scoop Tonic Alchemy
1/2 cup bone broth
When you have a healthy mindset and body, your wealth creation will be surprising abundant, be ready to increase your energy as you stay focused on your goals by implementing the 100k smoothie into your morning routine.

Call To Action

If you want to create a World Class Life at 10x results, get my Free 7 Strategies to a World Class Life Book.

Podcast: To Listen

About:

Lane Olsen is a busy man, and loving every minute of his abundant life. Lane is the founder of “Empowering You to a World Class Life”, Ripped Body Today, Fathers on Fire, Law Of Abundance, Goal Setting University, and Invest in Blue Chips. Lane is an entrepreneur, motivator, and training expert. He started out as an Executive over a large corporation with the responsibility of over $120,000,000 in annual sales and over 1000 employees. Lane is active in real estate and stock market investing.
Lane passionate about creating abundance in all areas of your life while helping you find your purpose and talents to share to the world
Lane lives in the beautiful rocky mountains where he is busy raising his kids. Yoga, Krav Maga, Fitness, Swing Dancing, Golf, Self Improvement, and helping and encouraging others are just a few of his leisure-time activities.
To learn more, visit www.laneolsen.comor connect with him on Twitter

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9 Productivity Hacks for Peak Performance

THIS WEEKS BOOK REVIEW: Your Brain on Love by Stan Tatkin

THIS WEEKS BOOKS REVIEW: As a Man Thinketh by James Allen